What would fashion be without this one last designer? There’s one last collection to be reviewed for the fall 2017 collections and it was so extraordinary, it deserves its own place here on FurInsider…. Tom Ford Fall 2017.
Tom Ford Fall 2017 Collection
Green may be the official color of Saint Patrick’s Day, but this March 17 it was also the color of envy among the fashion design community as Tom Ford presented his fall 2017 collection in New York. This was Tom Ford doing what he does best. The clothes were sexy, glamorous and impeccably tailored. They were full of fun and energy. Yet, they were easy and accessible. It was a collection full of hits…not one single miss.
Sharply tailored jackets were paired with cigarette pants or metallic hot pants. Brightly colored stockings provided the perfect contrast to the boldly colored cocktail minis. Glittering sequins and patent leathers provided plenty of bling. And if that weren’t enough, there were the vibrant fox and shearling jackets and those “must-have” pink broadtail bags.
When fashion inspires and excites, when you can’t wait to jump into your closet and get dressed, that is extraordinary design. Tom Ford has proven he is in a league all his own.
- This Colorful Portrait Series Celebrates the Beauty of Women Activists and Artists
- Top weird and wonderful facts about St. Patrick and his special day, March 17
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2017 Collection Reviews PART 3 | FurInsider.com
- New York Fashion Week, Part 3: The Glitz Factor
- Reconsidering the Fashion Show – The Consumer Connection | FurInsider.com