For the past several seasons we’ve eagerly awaited the launch of the International Fur Federation’s (IFF) Fur Now campaign showcasing innovative fur fashion designs in unique lifestyle adaptations. Their unexpected creative concepts and beautiful photography grab attention and place fur firmly in today’s modern fashion vocabulary.
This year the IFF worked in collaboration with Vogue Italia to present five different looks showcasing key trends and designs – cool, glam, casual and sportswear. We see each woman dressed in a different fur item at a different moment in her day. Featured are coats from Ferragamo and Osman and accessories from Fendi. The message is that fur can be worn from morning to night, in a range of formal and informal situations.
Accompanying the campaign is a fun video with a youthful vibe and a clever twist. We see four women in these different fur looks filmed from the back as they cross through a series of city landscapes from around the world. As the video plays we see that the four women are actually one woman who has cleverly explored her different personas using the playfulness and versatility of fur to complement her different moods and styles.
The video and online creative will run across channels including Vogue.com and WWD.com, complemented by social media advertising and activity across YouTube, Instagram and Facebook.
The campaign portal (www.thisisfurnow.com) also features all the FUR NOW campaign assets, together with full information on each outfit included in the campaign and where to buy.
FUR NOW also includes a global print campaign running across fashion titles including: Vogue, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, Tatler, Marie Claire, and Glamour as well as local titles.
- Kendall Jenner Cleans Up Nicely For New York Fashion Week
- Plus-size diva Ashley Graham models lingerie at New York Fashion Week
- Karl Lagerfeld Is ‘Not on an Ego Trip,’ Okay?
- Christina Hendricks, Emily Ratajkowski & Kate Upton Stop By Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party
- Post Labor Day Whites That Work
- Fashion Blogger Hot List 2016 | Part 2
- The List: The Most Iconic Fashion Models Part 1
- Fabulous in Fur at All Ages
- Plus Size Models/ A Supersizing Retail Opportunity
- Upcycling: New Styles Through Restyles