Bootie Call: Winter Boots For Cold Weather Dressing
It’s time for a bootie call! That’s right….time to unwrap those hot new winter boots and start kicking it in the snow.
You know that old holiday song “Let it Snow”? The one made famous by Dean Martin and later, Harry Connick?
Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we’ve no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Well girls, it’s getting real this weekend! All over the news they are announcing that “winter storm Europa will bring blizzard conditions to the Plains and heavy snow to the West for Christmas Weekend .” But we know you’ve got lots of places to go and parties to hit.
Top Winter Boots to Buy and Wear Now
We’ve got you covered with our hot picks for the best boots for fall/winter 2016 to send you out in the snow in style. That’s our version of a bootie call!
Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Storm Barbara threatens Christmas get-away with 90-mph winds
- Winter storm socks U.S. Midwest and East, bringing accidents and deaths
- Mariah Carey has 3 holiday gifts for you – behold the first
- Watch: Empire State Building Lights Dance To Mariah Carey’s ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’
- DJ Khaled And Mariah Carey Will Star In The Keys Of Christmas Special
- Beyoncé and Mariah Carey’s Family Photo With Their Kids Is All the Internet Can Handle Today
- Cultural Crush: How Do Millennials Really Feel About Wearing Fur (#lovefur)?
- Eye Candy: September’s Fashion Editorials That Pop
- The List: The Most Iconic Fashion Models Part 1
- Beauty 101… Older Models / Is Older the new Standard?